Why Use PVBuyer?
WE ARE THE MOST ESTABLISHED PV PROCUREMENT AND QUALITY ASSURANCE COMPANY
- Founded in 2007
- Serving major financial clients in PV Procurement since 2008
- Solar industry experience since 2000
- Our CEO founded the solar business at the Japanese trading company Mitsui & Co. in 2001 that eventually led to the purchase of the largest solar distributor Sunwize by Mitsui Comtek.
- Working Relationships with all of the major Tier 1 manufacturers.
- PVBuyer has supported over 850 MW in PV module procurement contracts
- Permanent staff with more than 68 years combined module manufacturing/procurement experience
- Offices in the USA, Japan, and China
- PVBuyer serves the following types of clients: Private Equity Firms, Banks, Investors and Insurers: A complete understanding of the risk mitigation options available for the photovoltaic industry is vital for Banks, Lenders and Institutional and Equity Investors in solar assets.
- Developers: PVBuyer helps developers design and cost an equipment Bill of Materials to put together a bankable project out of the gates.
- PV Equipment manufacturers: PVBuyer’s years of experience in the solar industry allows us to offer Banks, Investors, and EPCs a comprehensive yet independent report on the Modules, Inverters, Mounting systems and Transformers for your project.